TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions listed below
- Teams should be available to start each event at the time stated. Please inform the Didsbury Business Games office on 0161 971 7000 in advance of an event if the start time is likely to be a problem. Late arrivals for events have an impact on the scheduling of the competitions, and the other teams taking part, and may be counted as a ‘no show’.
- Teams who turn up late for an event will receive a deduction of 15 points.
- Rules for each event will be available on the Didsbury Business Games website. It is the responsibility of the Team Leader to ensure that all participants in each event are aware of the rules.
- Flash photographs may be taken of participants in the Didsbury Business Games, these will be used for publicity purposes for future Games, and related events. Participants who have objections to their photograph being taken should contact the organiser before the first event. Team Leaders should ensure that all participants are aware of this.
- Please protect your valuables and kit. Do not leave valuables in your car or in changing rooms. Where possible use the lockers provided.
- The Didsbury Business Games does not accept liability for death or personal injury suffered by any individual whilst participating in any activity or event except where caused by the negligence of Didsbury Business Games. All team members will be asked to complete a waiver form before participating in any event.
- The Didsbury Business Games does not accept liability for damage or loss to the property of any individual whilst participating in any activity or event. • Participants in the Didsbury Business Games should ensure that they have adequate insurance for themselves in respect of death, personal injury, and damage to and loss of property.